HyMarkHigh

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Doctor Asked ME A Question

Posted on 06:48 by Unknown
My doctor asked ME a question this morning.  He didn't say Mr. Winkle, he said Ed, I have to ask you about Obama signing the "Protection Act" about the legislation that protects biotech companies from being sued.

We discussed the whole ordeal.  I hope my knee got enough attention.  I will have it "scoped out" as I have a huge buildup under my kneecap from osteoarthritis.  That I expected.  I never expected the concern over our food system as I heard from my doctor.

I told him about the pink leaves in corn today from coast to coast because the plant can't transfer enough sugars to the ear.  I told him about the black lesions on stalks with plant milk leaking out.  I told him about the deformed plants I see, and on and on.  He just shook his head yes the whole conversation.  I encouraged him to share the things I have learned through good sources to his sources.  The doctors want to know how they see what they see in patients that correlates to the food system and to science.

Autism was an early warning sign, ADHD was on the news last night, stomach problems are record high and even things like me knee is blowing out of proportion?  Could these problems be linked to our food system?  They sure could, but what's the truth?

The truth is we don't know but the pioneers of bioseeds are so afraid of litigation they got the "Monsanto Protection Act" passed under HR933.  Does that tell you anything?

Did GMO open the Pandora's Box?  I don't know but it sent me running and screaming for non GMO seed and better soil fertility and biology.  Is GMO killing that?  I don't know that either but I am going to stay with what I have been doing.  It is working better.

I really want to leave this place better than I found it.

Ed
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So God Made An Ag Teacher
    "If God made a farmer, it couldn’t have been too long after that he realized he needed an Ag Teacher. He must have realized that he nee...
  • The Art Of Soil Sampling
    After this week of study, I thought about all the soil testing I have done and all I need to do.  I am going to compare the results of the M...
  • Insecticide, Bees and Trees
    A group of farmers are talking about a problem in the Cafe.  "Rent two farms from a a guy who owns a commercial apiary. He has requeste...
  • Sign of the Heart
    A neighbor and I were talking last week and he told me about mowing Canada Thistle in the sign of the heart and the weeds dying.  I looked i...
  • Calcium Nitrate
    I am getting tons of questions on calcium nitrate and structured water.  Today we will focus on calcium nitrate. " Calcium nitrate , al...
  • China Buys Smitfield
    "(Reuters) - China's Shuanghui International plans to buy Smithfield Foods Inc (SFD.N) for $4.7 billion to feed a growing Chinese ...
  • Sainfoin (Onobrychis viciifolia) - Healthy or Holy
    Ed's post about alfalfa just started a war on legumes! More seriously, it reminded me of how sainfoin was one of the predominant legume...
  • Reversing farmer demographics
    Future Farmer of America Enrollment in ag schools has been up 28% since 2004 . While these new students are not all future farmers, there ar...
  • Questions
    It's getting late to start planting and farmers have questions .  This the best notill corn crop I ever grew but I have had others that...
  • 98 Years
    Our dad was born 98 years ago today!  That seems like a " long, long time ago, but I can still remember" 50 years ago like it was ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (257)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ▼  April (29)
      • Starting Farming
      • Nitrogen On Soybeans
      • Earthworms
      • Questions
      • Grandpa
      • Knee Surgery
      • Gossip
      • Every Day Is Earth Day
      • Old Pictures
      • Purple Cross With A Red Tail
      • Entropy
      • Breaking News In Corn Fertility
      • Sugar Email
      • How Much Did It Rain?
      • It's Been A Hard Week
      • Septic 101
      • The Power Of The Ringtone
      • Sugar
      • Why Farmer's DON'T Plant GMO
      • The Hairs On Our Head
      • Insecticide, Bees and Trees
      • Feeding Blueberries
      • Indy
      • Estate Planning
      • The Man In My Window
      • High Speed Rail
      • The Seed Is Worth More Than The Planter
      • Doctor Asked ME A Question
      • Proposed Ohio Fertilizer Law
    • ►  March (30)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2012 (43)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (12)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile