HyMarkHigh

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Perth

Posted on 06:37 by Unknown
Hello my good friends from Australia!  We will soon be home in a few days and I can't wait to tell you what all we have seen and learned.

It is very hot today in Perth and a local farmer told me the harvest was short from lack of rain.

We have met farmers from all over the world but many here in Australia and New Zealand.  It's becoming a small world farming wise.

This thing keeps wanting to log me out because I am at the wrong location and it thinks I am trying to hack into my account.

I think this picture is of New Zealand notill corn from 3 years ago.  I am limited on pictures right now and have to figure this out when I get home. The same field looked very similar when we got to Chris's farm Jan 21.

G'Day for now,
Ed
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So God Made An Ag Teacher
    "If God made a farmer, it couldn’t have been too long after that he realized he needed an Ag Teacher. He must have realized that he nee...
  • The Art Of Soil Sampling
    After this week of study, I thought about all the soil testing I have done and all I need to do.  I am going to compare the results of the M...
  • Insecticide, Bees and Trees
    A group of farmers are talking about a problem in the Cafe.  "Rent two farms from a a guy who owns a commercial apiary. He has requeste...
  • Sign of the Heart
    A neighbor and I were talking last week and he told me about mowing Canada Thistle in the sign of the heart and the weeds dying.  I looked i...
  • Calcium Nitrate
    I am getting tons of questions on calcium nitrate and structured water.  Today we will focus on calcium nitrate. " Calcium nitrate , al...
  • China Buys Smitfield
    "(Reuters) - China's Shuanghui International plans to buy Smithfield Foods Inc (SFD.N) for $4.7 billion to feed a growing Chinese ...
  • Sainfoin (Onobrychis viciifolia) - Healthy or Holy
    Ed's post about alfalfa just started a war on legumes! More seriously, it reminded me of how sainfoin was one of the predominant legume...
  • Reversing farmer demographics
    Future Farmer of America Enrollment in ag schools has been up 28% since 2004 . While these new students are not all future farmers, there ar...
  • Questions
    It's getting late to start planting and farmers have questions .  This the best notill corn crop I ever grew but I have had others that...
  • 98 Years
    Our dad was born 98 years ago today!  That seems like a " long, long time ago, but I can still remember" 50 years ago like it was ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (257)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (30)
    • ▼  February (23)
      • This Is Interesting
      • No DSL
      • "Won't Be Missed"
      • What Is New?
      • Thankful
      • Walking Corn Fields in January
      • Vacation By Committee
      • It's 2 AM Local Time
      • Running Behind
      • Alignment Of The Stars
      • Around The World in 30 Days!
      • Perth
      • Lentils for Lent, Crème for Carême
      • Climate Change by the USDA
      • World Wide Wheat
      • European agriculture subsidies
      • Reversing farmer demographics
      • Humans smell like an old Beatles record
      • USDA 2013 crop returns
      • Demolition
      • Fracking and farming
      • AM Radio
      • Wikipedia and answers.com
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2012 (43)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (12)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile