HyMarkHigh

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 8 March 2013

My Email Warmed Up

Posted on 06:16 by Unknown
Pilgrim made this post in Market Talk yesterday.  Take the time to read it and some of the responses if you dare.  At least study the chart on the link.

Did you know this is happening?  Many farmers are blind to it.  Thankfully I had a friend who told me to go look for pink leaves on corn three years ago when corn was still green.  Sure enough I found it right up the road.  The farm has been in GMO corn and soybeans and had lots of glyphosate sprayed on it.  Once I saw the premature, pink leaves I started finding it everywhere.  I found it in non GMO corn following RR soybeans.

I don't read Market Talk every day so it took an email or two to get me to that post.  I even asked the poster why he decided to post that in that particular spot.  He explained why and it made sense.

The big point is we are raising nutrient dense-less crops.  I have been talking about this since the day I started writing this blog over four years ago.  As we look at these occurrences the first time it's rather scary.  I am past the scary part.  Now, how do we educate farmers one at a time?

Notice how high the formaldehyde level is on the chart.  It is said the Chinese already know this.  I am sure many do, as you and I are learning.  What causes this high formaldehyde level and the lack of major and minor nutrients?  Is it by planting GMO seed and spraying glyphosate on it?

Is that foodstuff deadly?  It is to some people.  I can't stop this from happening as a nation but I can stop it from happening on my farm.

How do I do that?  I can do that by planting non GMO seed and fertilizing it the way I have been alluding to here for the last four years.  More calcium, less nitrate but applied at just the right time.  Feed the male part of the crop growth process but be sure to feed the female or reproductive part of this process.  "It's not rocket science, it's much more difficult than that!"

You still have time to find some good source of non GMO seed.  You still have time to get the gypsum and lime your soil needs.  You still have time to figure out how to place calcium nitrate beside your seed row and harvest more yield than you imagined.

My email is warmed up and waiting.

Ed
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So God Made An Ag Teacher
    "If God made a farmer, it couldn’t have been too long after that he realized he needed an Ag Teacher. He must have realized that he nee...
  • The Art Of Soil Sampling
    After this week of study, I thought about all the soil testing I have done and all I need to do.  I am going to compare the results of the M...
  • Insecticide, Bees and Trees
    A group of farmers are talking about a problem in the Cafe.  "Rent two farms from a a guy who owns a commercial apiary. He has requeste...
  • Sign of the Heart
    A neighbor and I were talking last week and he told me about mowing Canada Thistle in the sign of the heart and the weeds dying.  I looked i...
  • Sainfoin (Onobrychis viciifolia) - Healthy or Holy
    Ed's post about alfalfa just started a war on legumes! More seriously, it reminded me of how sainfoin was one of the predominant legume...
  • $106 Trillion
    Nearly half of our national debt is money that " just disappeared ."  Our national debt is around $17 trillion and 9 trillion is m...
  • Reversing farmer demographics
    Future Farmer of America Enrollment in ag schools has been up 28% since 2004 . While these new students are not all future farmers, there ar...
  • Two Good Men
    I need two good men today .  Anyone available?  All my part time help is busy doing other jobs.  Maybe 2 men and a truck are available. I ...
  • It's 2 AM Local Time
    And here I sit wide awake!  My biological clock is off by 4-5 hours.  It was worth it though.  I am using this special time of night to reme...
  • Wild Crop Cousins
    " Wild cousins of 32 crops including wheat and sugarcane could add as much in $196 billion of value at the farm-gate level by boosting...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (257)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (31)
    • ►  April (29)
    • ▼  March (30)
      • Farmland Sale Socioeconomics
      • Tax Management
      • Miltary Protection Acts on Good Friday
      • Mosanto Protection Act
      • Mentors
      • MRI
      • Snow, Poor Man's Fertilizer
      • Will The Wheat Freeze?
      • Sable Ticked The Birds Off
      • Who Will Be My 100th Follower?
      • Calcium Nitrate
      • 83 Degrees A Year Ago
      • Table Of Saint Joseph
      • Spring Must Be Close
      • The Next Advancement in Corn Yield?
      • The Mustard Seed
      • Buyer's Remorse Blues
      • Magnesium
      • Ca, N, S
      • Soil Rhizobium Counts
      • Bible Bee
      • Kitchen Sink Study
      • My Email Warmed Up
      • The Next Big Thing
      • Those Crystals!
      • High Yield Soybeans
      • Heavy Frost
      • Happiness
      • WOSU Became WVSG
      • Zoo
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2012 (43)
    • ►  December (31)
    • ►  November (12)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile